Round One Boxing Terms of the Agreement
Cancelling your direct debit before your agreement term does
not cancel your membership and may incur further costs.
Period of Agreement
- This Agreement will continue until such time as you shall give notice of your intention to cancel as detailed below
- The agreement period will run from the date of the first payment.
- The minimum term for Adults & Youth memberships is 12 months, you may give 2 month’s notice at month 10
- The minimum term for Little Champs is 30 days, you may give one calendar month’s notice to cancel.
- Prices may be reviewed annually after the agreement period shown in this agreement has expired
- If a price change is made you will be given advance notice in writing at least 10 days before the change is made
- You must pay the monthly payments to us on the dates stated in this Agreement
- If you fail to pay the whole or any part of the money payment one time, we may charge interest on that sum at four percent above the banks base rate from the date until it is paid
If You Break This Agreement
- If you break any term of this agreement and fail to comply with a default notice sent to you in respect of that breach, we may require you to pay us immediately the whole sum for the notice period together with any outstanding amounts
- You must pay us on demand such sums as we may notify you from time to time in respect of cheques and direct debit payments which are received by us or claimed by us in respect of this Agreement and which are unpaid, returned or recalled
Information About You
- You must notify us in writing of any change in your home address or any other information given by you in connection with this agreement
- We may record or monitor telephone conversation with you for training and research purposes
- We may record you on video in any classes you attend and use them for promotion of Round One Boxing on our website and or any social media such as Facebook, YouTube etc.
Temporary Illness or Pregnancy
- In the event of illness, injury or pregnancy we can arrange for your monthly payments to be suspended providing we receive notice in writing together with note from your doctor.
- It is agreed that this contract and the terms contained in this Agreement can only be varied in writing, signed by an administrator of Round One Boxing
- In the event permanent injury or permanent illness, this agreement and the obligations under it will be cancelled on production of a medical certificate issued by a doctor
- In the event of death this agreement will be cancelled and the deceased estate will not incur a liability under this agreement
- This Agreement can be cancelled in writing by giving two calendar month notice (or one month for Little Champs) of your intention to cancel after the stated agreement period is finished.
- If circumstances prevent you from giving notice prior to cancelling your direct debit you agree to pay ONE ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEE in addition to any fees already paid at the time of cancellation. Note that no refunds will be given where payments have been made and the student has not attended
Any communication required as stated above must be sent to [email protected] or Round One Boxing, Unit 4B Beehive Business Centre, Beehive Lane, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex. CM2 9TE by recorded delivery.
For other communication telephone Round One Boxing on 07722 376238.
General Terms and Conditions for Round One Boxing
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Round One Boxing accessible at https://www.focusma.co.uk/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Round One Boxing and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Round One Boxing may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Round One Boxing a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Round One Boxing reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Round One Boxing express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Round One Boxing , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Round One Boxing , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Round One Boxing from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Round One Boxing is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Round One Boxing is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Round One Boxing and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of gb, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in gb for the resolution of any disputes.